Wednesday, August 5, 2009

an interesting turn of events... High Thinking

I am on this moral and financial journey and I think the next step in the evolution process is called "high" thinking. It is this thinking that everything is going to be alright and everything will work itself out.

I keep on thinking I am high as fuck or high as shit. You can be high all the time. Just living high. Living the high life. That's how I want to live out the rest of my days on this little slice I call life.

Things to do when high.

Spend time with friends
Make faces
Relax
Stare at the wall
Stretch and do yoga - a personal favorite

Favorite yoga pose while high
Superman flying pose

So to all just think high. Be high... all the time.

I've read somewhere that you have to think high to rise so think high and be high all the time.

No comments: